RULES OF THE GoKids ONLINE STORE
These regulations define the rules for making purchases in the online store run by the Seller at https://gokids.pl
The seller is
"LMG" Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Grudziądz at ul. Waryńskiego 32-36, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Toruń under the KRS number 0000703227, NIP 8762471541, REGON 368712959
The Seller is also referred to as the "Service Provider".
You can contact the Service Provider by:
- by phone / fax: 660760608 (charged according to the operator's tariff)
- using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Millennium Branch in Grudziadz
Account number 20 1160 2202 0000 0003 3848 8152
§ 1 Definitions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In terms of services provided electronically, the Regulations
is the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, which, on the terms set out in these regulations, places an Order in the Online Store.
3. Consumer - a Customer who is a natural person who uses the Online Store for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity.
4. Service Provider - an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
5. Subject of the transaction - goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
6. Goods - a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
7. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Store's website.
8. Online Store (Store) - a website available at https://gokids.pl, through which the Customer may place an Order.
9. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
10. Teleinformation system - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
§ 2 General rules
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at https://gokids.pl
2. The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the execution of the Order.
3. The online store https://gokids.pl runs retail / wholesale sales of footwear via the Internet.
4. All Goods offered at https://gokids.pl are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
5. As part of the technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should have an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet that meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a. Firefox web browser version 3.0.5 or newer, Opera version 9.6 or newer,
b. the minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels;
c. Windows XP operating system or newer from the Windows family.
6. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- not providing content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or infringing personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations and the rules of using the Internet;
- refraining from taking actions such as sending and posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Store.
7. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's website, in particular their descriptions, parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on the website of the Online Store.
2. The condition for registration and placing an Order is to read the content of the Regulations.
3. Orders are accepted via the website and by phone.
4. Orders placed via the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Orders can also be placed by phone on 056 6433416 and 0 660 760 608 from Monday
until Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
5. The order is effective if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.
6. If the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
7. In the process of placing an order, the customer may express the will to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment.
8. When placing the Order, the Customer may consent to the placement of personal data in the database of the Seller's Online Store for the purpose of processing them in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect his data, correct it and request its removal.
9. The customer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing another Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The Customer's login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a sequence of characters determined by the Customer. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
10. While placing the Order - until the moment of pressing the "Order" button - the Customer may modify the entered data and the Order itself. To do this, follow the displayed messages.
11. Before sending the Order, information will be displayed on the screen regarding in particular:
he Subject of the Order;
unit and total price of the ordered Goods, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any);
selected payment method;
selected delivery method;
the payment deadline.
12. The condition for submitting an Order is to read and accept the Store Regulations.
13. After placing the order by the Customer, he will receive an e-mail confirming the order, containing the 11. elements indicated in § 3. The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the above message.
14. The time of commencement of the contract is the moment the payment is credited to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment of placing the order in the case of selecting the "cash on delivery" option.
15. The sales contract is concluded for the duration of the contract.
16. If the ordered goods are not in stock and it is not possible to obtain them within the time of order fulfillment, the Customer will be informed about it in order to determine the further fate of the order. In this case, the Seller also reserves the right to cancel the order, about which the Customer will be notified.
§ 4 Costs and shipping date
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer in the Order form.
2. The store will inform the customer immediately about an incorrectly completed form that prevents the shipment or may delay it.
3. The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies.
4. The parcel is delivered within 14 days from the date of electronic order confirmation. As a rule, however, it is much faster - around 3 working days.
5. The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) in accordance with the following transport price list.
DPD courier company
- prepayment by bank transfer
DPD courier company
- cash on delivery
6. Upon receipt of the parcel, the Customer should check whether there has been any damage during transport. In case of damage to the packaging, do not collect the package.
§ 5 Payment
1. All prices listed on the website https://gokids.pl are gross prices in Polish zlotys. The prices given do not include shipping costs.
2. We issue a receipt or VAT invoice for each product sold.
3. Payment for the ordered goods may be made in cash "on delivery" (payment to the courier upon receipt of the goods) or by transfer to the Store's bank account after receiving the order confirmation (the order number should be given in the title).
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within 14 days. This deadline is a deadline and counts from the date of delivery of the item. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management.
3. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date on where the customer made a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The purchased goods should be returned to the address of the Service Provider.
4. The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, necessary to avoid damage during transport.
5. If possible, the returned goods should be sent back in the original and undamaged packaging, with the complete contents (including all accessories, manuals, proof of purchase).
6. The cost of packaging and returning the Goods is borne by the Customer.
§ 7 Complaints procedure
1.The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free item.
2. In the event of a defect in the subject of the contract, the Consumer is entitled to, inter alia, powers specified in the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted by post to the Service Provider's address.
4. The complaint should include, in particular, a description of the defect, the method and date of its occurrence, and the method of contact with the customer.
5. The customer submitting the complaint may be asked to deliver the advertised product to the Service Provider. The parcel should bear the word "COMPLAINT" in a visible place.
6. Shipping costs incurred by the Consumer are covered by the Service Provider.
5. The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint and inform the Customer about the method of its settlement.
6. In the event of an incorrectly executed order due to the fault of the online store https://gokids.pl, the replacement of the goods, after prior telephone arrangement, is at the store's expense.
7. If the complaint is accepted, and the online store https://gokids.pl does not have an appropriate copy of the advertised goods, the ordering party will be offered another copy with similar parameters or the money will be refunded.
§ 8 Out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as rules of access to these procedures
1. Information on the possibility of using out-of-court complaint handling methods as well as redress and the rules of access to these procedures are made available on the websites of municipal or poviat consumer ombudsmen, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and non-governmental organizations providing assistance to Consumers.
2. The consumer is entitled, inter alia, to the following rights:
a) The consumer may exercise the right to submit a request to initiate mediation by the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and their local branches, which conduct mediations aimed at resolving the dispute between the Seller and the Consumer. Information on the mediation procedure is available at the offices and on the websites of individual Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection - http://www.wiih.org.pl/index.php?id=139&id2=136
b) The consumer may exercise the right to submit an application to permanent amicable consumer courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php These courts consider disputes over property rights resulting from contracts for the sale and provision of services .
c) Consumers can also obtain free legal assistance from municipal or poviat consumer ombudsmen http://www.uokik.gov.pl/rzecznicy_konsumentow.php
d) Legal assistance for Consumers is also provided by non-governmental organizations such as the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers. Advice is provided under the toll-free consumer helpline number 0 800 007 707 and via e-mail: email@example.com
§ 9 Exchange of goods
1. In the case of an incorrectly ordered size, the Customer may exchange the goods.
2. The exchange will be made if the Service Provider has a specific model of goods in the size for which the exchange is to take place.
3. The goods exchanged by the customer should be packaged in an appropriate manner, necessary to avoid damage during transport.
4. As far as possible, the goods exchanged by the Consumer should be returned in their original and undamaged packaging, together with a copy of the proof of purchase, necessarily with complete contents (all accessories, manuals).
5. The goods should be properly packed, in a visible place there must be a clear inscription: "EXCHANGE OF GOODS".
6. The cost of packaging and returning the Goods to the online store is borne by the Customer, as well as the costs of re-shipping from the online store.
§ 10 Reimbursement to Customers
1. The Seller will refund the amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date the Customer submits the declaration of withdrawal from the contract in the case of:
a) cancellation of the order or part of the order (in which case the appropriate part of the price will be refunded) paid in advance before its implementation;
b) returning the product (withdrawal from the contract) from the order, which was delivered via a courier company
c) accepting the complaint and the inability to replace the product, remove the defect of the product or reduce the price.
2. When returning a product (withdrawal from the contract), the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the product is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
3. The Seller will refund the money to:
a) Customer's bank account - if the order has been paid for:
- in advance by overflow;
- upon collection by the courier (if the customer agrees).
§ 11 Amendments to the Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the Store will be informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail at least 14 days before the changes are introduced.
2. If during the time that has elapsed since the last login there has been a change to the Store Regulations, the Customer accepts or not its provisions after the changes. If you do not accept the terms of the Regulations, in particular after introducing changes to it, shopping in the Online Store is not possible.
3. A customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
4. Orders placed by customers before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) and the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance
concluded contracts between the Store and Customers will be considered by the competent court according to
provisions on factual and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964, Code
civil proceedings (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).